Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2015

All kinds of NEW stuff and Challenge 4 ~ Sassy!!!

We have decided to change a few rules here at Twofers:
  1. Now you only need to make ONE project. And we are keeping the name because we like it, because we are fortnightly and because we can.
  2. We now have a sponsor who has generously agreed to offer a $20 Gift Certificate to her awesome store.
I'd like to introduce Alleystamp 
The owner, and dear friend of mine, Janine, has graciously agreed to give our winners a $20 gift certificate to her store.  I shop there ALL the time as her prices literally can not be beat (they are often lower than those daily sale sites!) and she is such an awesome person.  HUGE thanks to Janine!

All we ask is that you take a quick look at our rules and be sure to follow them and you will be in the running for that gift certificate.

Now, on to challenge 4! Some of you may know that I have a "sassy" sense of humor.  If you don't, you will! It was a natural for me to choose this as a challenge for me.  So let that sassiness show in your rubber stamped creation and join in the fun! Take a look at our blogs for more information on what we have created. Enjoy! Christi


I'm still working on my pack of cards, so might well continue to make pairs just as you can if you want.


I'd already made two cards before we decided to change to just one, so here they are!







2 comments:

  1. Cool - I love challenges - now following you with email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you to Pia to bring me to this lovely challenge
    thanks for the lovely theme this time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.