Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Challenge 11 - Birds

Happy New Year! Jane here. It's time for our first challenge of 2016 and this time I've chosen the theme - we'd like to see a bird or birds on your work. It can be any kind of crafting - not just a card - as long as it contains some stamping and no digis.

As usual, we have a prize of a $20 gift certificate from Alleystamps


Here is my card:


Now check out the lovely work from my teamies
Zoe 
and then why not pop back here to link up your bird themed design? We'd love to have you join us.


4 comments:

  1. hi ladies, thanks for inspiring me to pull out my inks and get crafty :-) wishing you all a very happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooer, how come I've been missing this challenge.Thanks for the heads up Jane! Will add myself to the followers and try to join in ASAP 'cos I do love to stamp - with my good foot only of course :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will refrain from saying "glad you HOPPED over"
      Jane

      Delete
    2. Limped more like - but I've just linked up and did so enjoy making my card!

      Hugs

      Di xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.