Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winner for TWOFERS Challenge #10 - Holiday!

While we might not of had very many entries for my Holiday Challenge, it didn't make it any easier to choose the winner!

All three of the entries were stunning, however, someone has to win the Alleystamp gift certificate and in this case we have chosen:
Monica's Card
So Monica, (please send me (Christi) an email at StampinDiva at yahoo.com with the challenge you have won so I can forward your info to Janine at Alleystamp - happy shopping!)

I also want to give a huge shout out to our other two entrants, who have both been following us since the beginning:




Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 Badge, found on the Badges page above. Now there are still 5 days to enter the current challenge, #11, Birds - plenty of time to get in the running for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to Alleystamp!

Thank you ALL for your continued support and we at Twofers hope you had a wonderful holiday!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card! I know it wasn't easy as I love love love the cards Greta and Pia made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica's card is darling & love the background--congrats on winning! Pia's card is so classy--love it! Thanks for mentioning my card, too. Working on my card for the current challenge & I promoted the challenge in a recent blog post so hopefully some of my readers will join in--not that I want more competition--haha! I'm really enjoying the Color Burst powders I got from Alleyway--thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.