Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Challenge #16 at Twofers ~ Shoes!

For the theme this fortnight I chose shoes.  I do love shoes, but I'm not as "shoe crazy" as some people are, I prefer handbags.  Regardless, I am hoping you will have some shoe related stamps and my theme will prompt you to create something to enter.

If you do enter, you will have a chance to win a $20 gift certificate to Alleystamps, who generously sponsors our challenges here at Twofers.

So, get your work boots, your dancing shoes or your dream shoes out and create!



Christi (ooops!)



3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, ladies! This challenge just called to me soooo loudly! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just managed to squeak in with a card for this fun challenge! Loving all the DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards from the DT. So glad I found time to join you. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.