Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Challenge 18 - Body Parts

It's Saturday, are you ready for another fun and slightly out of whack Twofers Challenge?   I think Christi and Jane find my themes extra challenging sometimes, the idea is to stretch you all and get you thinking outside the box.  I also need themes that lend themselves to Playing Cards hehehe.

So my theme this time is Body Parts.   Now before you all go "this is hard, cannot think of anything to do", read on.   The theme is Body Parts no where does it say Human Body Parts, so you can use the male anatomy if you like.   Seriously any body part counts, car doors, cats eyes, Part of anything said to have a body, just not the whole body.

Here are my body parts

Zoe


Well yes my fabulous teamies were challenged and Christi has for personal reasons taken a break for this fortnights challenge.   Jane on the other hand blow me away with her sample.



Jane

 



4 comments:

  1. great theme - and wow work from DT ! love to christi
    debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a kick--will put on my thinking cap! I love what you 2 did--very creative & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab DT work! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun prompt. I followed Cornelia's link to this new to me challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.