Our New Site

Our New Site
challenges start 8th October

Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Winners, Challenge #17 - Birthdays

Jane here with the results of my Birthdays challenge. What a great turn out we had for the Birthdays challenge - thank you to all of you for joining in with Zoe's birthday celebrations. A quick reminder, though, before I go on to announce the winner and top 3, that to be considered for these places your entry MUST include some stamping!

With so many wonderful entries, I had a really tough time narrowing it down to just four, and even tougher choosing which of those four was to be our overall winner, but at last I have made my choice and it is:

Winner of our sponsor's, Alleystamps,  $15 voucher for their online shop is

 
 Sorry, I wasn't able to copy the photo for this post as I don't have Flickr account, so if you want to see Karen's stunning card you'll need to follow the link.
To claim your prize  please contact Christi, StampinDiva at Yahoo dot com, with winner challenge 17 as the subject.   Don't forget to grab your Winner badge from the Badges page as well.

Thank you Alleystamps
 
Now for the top 3, although it should really be a top 26 as you are ALL tops in my eyes! This fortnight's top 3 are
 
#3 Maura
 
 
#6 Darnell 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 Congratulations Maura, Darnell and Greta -  don't forget to collect your badges from here.
 
Now get your thinking caps on for Zoe's current Body Parts challenge - you still have a week to enter. Check back next week too, as it's a 5th Saturday and that means we have a great tutorial for you.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!!! The Top Picks are just fabulous! Special shout-out to my crafty friend, Karen, for her win!!! Hooray!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Karen & thank you for including my card as one of the HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Thanks so much for the shout-out!! And thanks for the great challenges!! Congrats to Karen, Darnell, and Greta too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card as the winner for this challenge. Birthday cards are something I always need to have on hand. Congrats also to the Top Picks for your beautiful cards!! Off to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, goodness, no one told me and I'm just seeing this! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the winners among all the stunning cards in the gallery! Congratulations to my friends Karen, Maura, and Greta!! Squee!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us what you think. We read all comments and they help us make this a challenge that will be even more fun for you. After all we do this for you.